Friday, January 21, 2011

Back to the Blog!

Hey Everyone!

I have returned to my blog. Tell you the truth, I actually forgot I even had it; I couldn't even remember what blog site I used. Now that I've found it, I intend to use it and hopefully share information that will be helpful, interesting and fun to read.

As you may have noticed, my last post was in 2007 (seems like a very long time ago, especially if you are counting in real estate years). The market has been through some changes since then (most people are trying to forget them) but it's important to stay ahead of the market and I feel like we were able to do that; I had my most productive years since 2007 and I'm happy to say I've helped many new clients as well as repeat clients with all their real estate needs. 2010 was a great year, but I am really looking forward to 2011. Our office has already seen a boost in activity since the first of the year, there's more people out looking to buy and sellers are feeling a little more confident. We're excited about the future! I'll be updating you on the Richmond, VA housing market over the next few weeks, so keep checking back in so you stay ahead of the game!

Best,

Graham

No comments: